1.6 Upgrade Slider Issues

• mografix

I upgraded to 1.6 and the slider is all out of whack. Before upgrade it was showing the full width “featured image” only and the buttons underneath. I could click on the buttons to navigate through images. After upgrade, it breaks up the image, the buttons are gone and image is linked to post, which I do not want. How can I get back to original settings? Thank you for your help and thank you for a great theme.

http://www.amhsnet.com/site/

Anonymous

Hi,

Well, you have made some customizations to the slider (which looks great, btw). I’m not sure that you can revert only the slider back to an earlier version.

Instead, what I would do is remove any of the customizations I have made. Get it back to default graphene 1.6 usage. Then, begin to make your new customizations as necessary.

I’m not sure, but I think it’s because of the new custom column width feature. The tweaks that worked in the CSS for version 1.5.6 are not going to be the same for version 1.6.

mografix

I tried doing it from scratch, even re-loading the featured image and it did not work. Also tried using page id’s w/new featured images instead of posts and still have the same problem w/the image broken up about 3/4 of the way on the right. I’m stumped. Any thoughts? Thanks Josh.

steve5000

I’m having the same problem. Iv followed the advice on other posts but to no avail yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!