1.5.1 Graphene Twitter Widget not loading

• Anonymous

Hello sir.

The Twitter widget is not loading my twitter posts. I get the little spinning “ajax” but it never connects. I have set my twitter account in the options on the widget correctly. It worked in your previous theme version.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

URL to your site?

Anonymous

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Well, the Twitter widget is set to display 5 tweets by default, but you only have 1 tweet, hence the script encounters an error. Either set the widget to just display 1 tweet, or tweet more!

Anonymous

Ummm, yeah. Okay, I feel like an idiot. I’m just now getting into the whole social thing.

Sorry to waste your time on something so simple :/

I will be donating soon. Thank you again for the support!! I’m very impressed!!

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Well, I’m more inclined to think that the Twitter widget should have been more intelligent! Rest assured though that it will be in the next update.

Anonymous

lmao… well, I certainly won’t stop you from adding updates to your impressive theme.

However, I think the problem lies more in the fact I just started using twitter and haven’t “socialized” with it yet.

I do wonder what you thought when you clicked on follow me and saw I had just one, lonely, tweet 😉

Too funny!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!