GM Neo keep asking to input key every time I edit it

• deboismenu

Hello,

I’ve successfully installed and configured GM Neo. But each time I go back to change something it keep asking me to enter the key. Is this the expected behaviour? I would expect GM Neo the remember the key once entered the first time.

Thanks!

yorck001

Same problem here except I purchased GM Neo about 2 years ago. Updates had never been a problem but recently it behaves the same as deboismenu describes.

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Thanks for the report guys! We’ll investigate the issue and let you know when we have a fix.

yorck001

Thanks Syahir. Now, as of today I can’t update GM Neo at all to 1.8.9.

[An error occurred while updating Graphene Mobile Neo: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature]

Anonymous

Hello,

same problem here. “PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature” it says.

Is there a solution so far?

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Quote:
    same problem here. “PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature” it says.

This is because the API Key was not there in the database. Go to GM Neo Settings, enter your API Key and save the options. Then, immediately try the update again without changing any other settings.

Let me know if that works.

Anonymous

That’s exactly what i tried bevor posting here. But the error is still the same…

yorck001

Nope. Didn’t work. I tried:

-like you said

-uninstalled / re-installed GM Neo

-saved the key again

-installed GM NEO on a fresh install etc.

Results were the same, couldn’t update. Simple work around for the time being is to download the latest version 1.8.9 from the download area. I’ll try to insert the key manually into the database later. Will keep you posted.

Anonymous

I searched for the key in the database: It’s there, Update still doesn’t work.

Yorck: Where did you get the latest version? I only see the first version I downloaded a long time ago.^^

Admin

Syahir Hakim

Can you let me know which version of GM Neo you have?

You can also download the latest version of the theme manually from your account page:

https://forum.graphene-theme.com/your-account/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.