Thanks for the Graphene Theme for Wordpress. Works fine for me, except for a strange behavior.
Please look at the site http://dansedegaia.fr/ Though in French, it should be easy for you to orientate yourself:
It has three pages in the main menu :
* Actualités (News), which I have parameted to show Articles. It is working fine
* L'auteur ; which is working fine
* L'ouvrage ; which shows the page, but is also showing of the first (and only) article I have written.
At first, I didn't understand why the article appeared above my page "L'ouvrage". Then I understood, after looking around menus,that this is parameted under the Wordpress menu : Appearance > Graphene Options
So I was able to put the slideshow below the page. But I still have a couple of things I haven't been able to parameter:
* above the slideshow with the article on page "L'ouvrage" (which is the landing page of the site), there is a summary of the article, so this is a double display of the article. I just want to keep the slideshow, not the summary above, but haven't found out how to deactivate one without deactivating the other.
Thank you in advance for the answers.
* the slideshow with articles doens't appear on page "L'auteur", and I would like it to appear here, like on other pages.