File does not exist – Graphene

• Anonymous

Hi,

I used Graphene theme and my CPanel say in error log:

File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/images/bg_color.jpg

File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/images/bg_gradient_improved.jpg

File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/js/jquery.corners.min.js

File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/images/feed-icon-24×24.png

File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/images/menuleft.png

File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/images/search.png

File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/graphene/images/menuright.png

Why don’t have the theme pack this files?

Thank you!

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

Graphene doesn’t include those files because it doesn’t use those files.

Do you know why CPanel is calling those files? And more importantly, does your site look okay anyway?

CPanel? I gave that up a long time ago.

Anonymous

CPanel? I gave that up a long time ago.

Plesk or SSH?

Mod

Kenneth John Odle

I’m not sure, to be honest. Dreamhost is my host; I guess it’s their proprietary system. But it’s easy to use and I’ve never had an issue in over three years with them.

Anonymous

I’m not sure, to be honest. Dreamhost is my host; I guess it’s their proprietary system…

Yeah! found this piece of information on their site,

The DreamHost control panel is unique to DreamHost! We wrote it ourselves from the ground up and you won’t find anything like it at any other hosting company.

Another interesting thing is they allow Full Shell / SSH on shared hosting! Most of the hosts don’t allow users to SSH for security concerns.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.