Yeah, debug mode should be enabled in the first place. I totally forgot to tell that.
Problem when activated more than 5 plugins(14 posts) (5 voices)
I have the debug mode changed to true. And no error message appears. Still only a blank screen.
I appreciate it very much that you still want to think with me in a solution.
I have just opened my site with another browser and now I got several error messages.
1. Notice: undefined index HTTPS in pop-up domination.php on line 84.
2. Notice: undefined index everywhere in pop-up domination.front.php on line 161.
3. Notice: undefined variable campaign_idd in pop-up domination.front.php on line 200.
4. Notice: add_custom_background is no longer in use since version 3.4. Instead use add_the_support('custom-background', $args) in ...functions.php on line 2638.
5. Notice: undefined index: disable_opengraph in slick-social-share-buttons/inc/dcwp_socail.php on line 804.
I can find the lines but I don't no what to do with it because I'am not that technical.
Can you please help me?
These links may help a bit
This topic has been closed to new replies.