Good day to all, I've recently been appointed to managing our website for our Chapel and I thought that it would be best to update version. I'm totally new to the graphene theme but i see the community is quite helpful and thought i could have some help as well.
Basically it's a website about the church and it's activities. The old manager of the site simply left without handing me anything over :( that is why i'm totally scared right now of what to do. There are tons of pages that have been made and posts already there that i don't want to waste and re-organize again :(
I can understand basic html codes and might need to learn some CSS but i think i can do it.
I would like, if i may:
- update graphene to latest version
- what do i need to get a hold of
- what should i keep in mind
- keep all links and pages
- is there a way to check out changes without affecting the site first?
if it helps, here's the site: http://www.greenbeltchapel.org
changes i would like to have after:
- make slider image full width
- maybe put menus to the right/left
Thank you very much and i'm hoping for a response