at first thank you for that elegant and useful Wordpress-theme and all the support.
I have a huge problem with activating my blog posts inside my website with a static frontpage.
I know that this problem was already posted by many others here in this forum, but none of the solutions seem to solve my problem.
What I already did and tried:
- created a page named Blog (without any texts or a featured image)
- created a few posts
- set: Settings --> Reading --> Front page displays --> A static page / Front page: 'home' and Posts page: Blog
- changed the permalinks-settings a few times
- set the Front Page Options to '--Disabled--'
- created a custom menu for that blog to show in my left sidebar
- add blog page to my main menu
- renamed the blog
I hope you can help me.
Thanks a lot in advance.
(My wordpress-installation and the theme both are updated.)