Right now this plugin works smoothly with many themes. But I noticed when using it with the Graphene Theme there is one minor issue. In order for it to work perfectly you have to go into the graphene header file and change <div id="nav"> to something different for example like <div id="ubernav">, In order for a uber menu issue to be fixed. This is fine with me to do on every theme update as I dont mind, but I noticed that when I view my website from an old version of Internet Explorer for example, then the Uber menus background defaults to being transparent due to have that small piece of code changed.
:-) Thanks for all the help